Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Day 7: Dating Detox

Next, Patti says it is time to make a dating wish list. Write a list of fun activities you've always wanted to try, the sky is the limit. Here's mine.

concerts
traveling to new places
sky diving
creating music
wine tastings
sporting events
helicopter touring
visiting beaches
spa treatments/weekends
painting
hot air balloon ride
shopping for ME
scheduling a trip that neither of us have been
ghost tours
exploring a nearby city

Now it's time to write down the names of all the restaurants you've wanted to try, ranging from the hole in the wall to the most posh five-star in town. I'm not going to say that I haven't been to some of these, because I have, but I would like to have another experience there.

Maison Lacour French
Ruth's Chris
Sullivan's Steakhouse
Flemming's
Gino's
Mansurs On The Boulevard
Nino's Italian Restaurant
Magnolia Grill
Juban's
Stroube's
Doe's Eat Place
Brandt's Maisonette
Latil's Landing at Houmas House Plantation
Camelot Club
Lafitte's Landing
Zea's Rotissarie and Grill
Enoteca Marcello Wine Bar and Cafe
Bistro Byronz
French Market Bistro
Di Giulio Brothers
Beausoleil Restaurant and Bar
Carrabba's
Brunet's Cajun
Galatoire's Bistro
Le Creole
Asian Pearl - Zachary
Pinetta's

The purpose: Once you have these lists of activities and restaurants, you'll be fully prepared when a man asks you, as he inevitably will, "What would you like to do? Where would you like to go? What kind of food do you like to eat? When a man asks you what you would like to do, he wants to please you." I always thought that when a man asks me what I would like to do it is because he has run out of original ideas. Why is it that I enjoy being taken around town not knowing where we are going or thinking about what I want to do or where I want to go? I'm used to that Type A personality, which I like, but I need to keep all of my options open. After all, one day I'm going to want to do something that I want to do and if I'm with Mr. Type A, I will only be along for the ride.

No comments:

Post a Comment