Sunday, September 25, 2011

Day 4: Dating Detox

I so love Sunday Funday! I almost always hang out with mostly singles, though two of our own are currently dating themselves. It was not so hard over the weekend in hanging with the fam, but I have to say that today is more difficult. In football season, women are forced to look really cute in a jersey, though I'm wearing a dress, hoping someone will want to talk to me, but as we all know, football is way too important. But, as I am dating myself, I look forward to the game being over and Gossip Girl beginning.

Of course I have many chores and other Sunday things to accomplish, I know that my time with the singles will soon be done and the work week and heavy workout and healthy eating regime will begin! As a matter of fact,before GG, I have to get some groceries to cook many healthy meals that I will consume over the next week. Till I get home, I may as well try to pay attention to the game and make myself seem cooler.....

On the next note, can the saints just win so me and my BFF just speak again. Ugh? And maybe then can everyone all just have a good time. Lol.

Finally, the music has resumed and the shopping is about to begin....happy singledom!

No comments:

Post a Comment