Monday, September 26, 2011

Day 5: Dating Detox

When I'm interested in my reading material, I can't help but read too much too soon. So, now in Chapter 4, when I really should be just focused on Chapter's 1 and 2, I have found another assignment, which really does go along with my current phase of the program. It is basically to analyze the first two homework assignments to come up with a list of 5 most important in the categories: spiritual, physical, emotional, intellectual and financial. So, here is what I've come up with as most important to me. Notice, the spiritual category is probably the least of my concerns and therefore has only 4 listed.

Spiritual:
spiritual not religious
law of attraction/power of universe
open to exploring spirituality through meditation
positive spirit and energy

Physical:
tall/dark/dark hair/handsome/big upper body
would try anything once
attention to detail/dresses well
adventurous
wants to workout and have a healthy lifestyle

Emotional:
loving
attentive
wants to spend time together
matches me sexually/wants to make love all the time
loves and gets along well with his family/has no or older kids

Intellectual:
smart/computer genius/wants to learn new things
musically inclined
social/life of the party/extrovert
funny/humorous/makes me laugh
in depth conversations about everything

Financial:
financially blessed
has a home/owns property
spends money wisely
spoils his mate/himself
looks for new ways to make money

No comments:

Post a Comment