Friday, October 7, 2011

Day 16: Dating Detox

 Yesterday was a very good day. I got many things accomplished, and even did a little day dreaming with my head in the clouds. My mood is apparently elevating. Could it be all of the stairs I'm climbing at 10:30am or the weight training or the fact that I just want to get up and move? Maybe so I also started drinking 2 tablespoons of Bragg Organic Apple Cider Vinegar in 16oz of water before every meal. I tried it with honey and then without the honey this morning. Whichever way you slice it, I gotta down it either way, so I prefer not to have the added sugar in my water. The greatest thing about this is that it completely fills you up. And after tasting the vinegar, though you do want to rince your mouth out, you really don't want to consume anything. And since it regulates and evens out your glucose levels in the body, you stay full for a long time! Today's goal: hit the stairs and go one flight higher, which I've consecutively done for 3 days now; weight train legs, shoulders and abs; clean up around the house. Bring on the weekend! I'm excited to be watching the game tomorrow with my best friend Shannon and Tommy in their neck of the woods. Whoohoo!

No comments:

Post a Comment