Monday, July 18, 2011

I'm BACK! Britney Spears Concert and More!

So, it has been a while, but I'm glad to be back and blogging again! One of the main things that has prompted me to start blogging again is that I stopped sending out my Fact/Thought/Word of the Day due to a terrible breakup. I miss doing those on a daily basis, so I will start posting them here instead of though email subscription as I used to. Now on to Britney....

Kris decided to surprise me for an early birthday present with 6th row Britney Spears/Nicki Minaj tickets! I was like a kid all day last Friday, July 15th, counting down the moments to see Britney.


Kris picked me up at 3:30pm on Friday afternoon.  We went to Ricochet's in Prairieville to grab a drink and then headed to New Orleans.  It was so exciting to finally get to the New Orleans Arena.



We actually scored an amazing parking place and walked to get into the arena.



Within a few minutes, we got to see Nicki Minaj perform.  She was really good and exciting to watch!



Then the countdown to Britney began....



I was never so excited when the countdown finally came down to 10 seconds, "It's Britney Bitch!" 







Britney performed an amzing set list: (1) Hold It Against Me (2) Up N' Down (3) 3 (4) Piece of Me (5) How I Roll (6) Big Fat Bass (7) Lace and Leather (8) If You Seek Amy (9) Gimme More (10) Drop Dead Beautiful (11) He About To Lose Me (12) Boys (Remix) (13) Don't Let Me Be The Last To Know (14) Baby One More Time/Oops I Did It Again (15) S&M (16) Trouble For Me (17) I'm A Slave For You (18) Burning Up (Madonna Cover) (19) I Wanna Go (20) Womanizer (21) Toxic (22) Till The World Ends

For a clip of the show visit my YouTube Channel aimeemcknz: http://www.youtube.com/user/aimeemcknz?feature=mhee#p/u/0/vHsW4lycxrc

No comments:

Post a Comment